Saturday 3 July 2010

June tag swap with Pretty Paper Boutique


I joined a swap at the pretty paper boutique
with Marie we got placed in groups and made 8 tags the theme was to use a dress form image or die cut.
And also some extra bits of embellishment you'd find at a sewing shop.
This is my tag i am really pleased with how it turned out i found this lovely image on the Internet of a vintage dress form poster and i mod podge it in to some heavy weight card then made some paper flowers and added some lace and trim to both ends of the tag like a petticoat.
Then i made one of the fabric flowers i have seen my dear friend Tiffany Morgan make on her YouTube videos please go check her out she is mamatiffy and her blog is amazing
Tiffany makes the most creative stuff i just love to watch her work and create.

I really had loads of fun making these tags but i overloaded in June so I'm chilling in July just gonna craft for me and some close friends.

No comments: