Saturday 19 June 2010

Large canvas My Family


Hi everyone hows your weekend so far i have made this canvas it was a while ago but with everything else i have going on I'm a bit slow at updating my blog.
When i started this canvas i honestly didn't no hoe it was going to turn out i had no ideas in my head i just started and it carried on from that but i am really pleased with how it turned out.
all the flower where hand made and the tattered angels time for love card turned out lovely i trimmed round the edge with vintage lace and distressed it



The my family die cut was cut from my making memories slice and i painted it with my textured medium and a light brown colour paint after it was dry i distressed it with Tim Holtz vintage photo ink and rub and buffed it with gold leaf i think it turned out lovely

The lollipop flower my dear friend Fiona sent me in a swap we both did check out her blog
http://jenningscreations.blogspot.com/

No comments: