Monday 14 June 2010

My altered pringles tub for my sister


Hey everyone i no i no I'm useless keeping up with my blog but i will try harder Ive been so busy with you tube and your paper pantry and I'm having so much fun with all the swaps and groups and i have meet such lovely creative people, all the inspiration you can get if you get a chance pop over and sign up honestly you wont regret it.
Right back to craftiness lol i was looking around around my house looking for inspiration and thought I'd have a sit down and a think whilst munching on my fave crisps prawn cocktail pringles and I'm afraid to say i finished them off lol and looked at the empty tub and new right away what it would be perfect for as i had an cameo necklace i brought my baby sister and it would hang perfectly from the lid check out my picture i am so pleased with how it turned out and she absolutely loved it.

No comments: