Tuesday 3 August 2010

My 1st Graphic 45 easel card

Good morning everyone hope your all enjoying the holidays i am and so far no illness fingers crossed anyway lol .
I have been creating again even thou most of you would have already seen this card on you tube and your paper pantry I'm going to put it on here cos I'm so proud of my self for using the little amount of graphic 45 i have lol.
I was so scared to use it because its so hard to get over here in the UK either that or I'm not looking in the right places which is about right for me lol.
This is my card, i was given some graphic 45 papers from a lovely woman in the states that i did a swap with and she sent me some gorgeous papers which i was hording and didn't want to use them because then they'd be all gone lol i no i no but I'm very protective of my craft stash when my kids go through my draws looking for paper and pens and stickers i could cry lol.


No comments: