Thursday 4 July 2013

Shabbychic Hanging Sign DT Project for Tresors de luxe

Hi everyone here's my first design team project Tresors de luxe Etsy shop, 


When I first received my design team package I knew exactly what I was going to create lol such beautiful laces, trims and flowers.
Please go check out Lucy's shop over on Etsy 
And don't forget to mention me and receive a free gift with your purchase :)




I also have a video over on my YouTube channel explaining in more detail what I used and all the codes and links are in the description box.

http://m.youtube.com/user/thetoad78

On the first plaque I used these items complete 
with codes the description name varies but the 
codes will take you straight to the product
listing 

Rustic pink flower spray : #130348597
White velvet flower with diamanté pk3 : FL-005
Circle lace : LA-079

Second plaque I used :

Heart lace : LA-004
Flower appliqué lace :LA-009

Third plaque I used:

Ivory flower with diamanté pk3 : FL-001 
Beautiful large ivory lace : LA-101
Loop trim : LA-092 

Any questions please leave me a comment I'm
 glad to help 


Take care and happy crafting :) 







No comments: