Thursday 16 May 2013

Altered Treasure Chest

Good afternoon everyone I've entered into an amazing design team call with Lavish Laces I've entered my memories 12x12 layout but wanted to enter a mixed media altered project to.

There is a video uploaded on YouTube with more detailed description and a tutorial to.

This was such a fun project I used the Prima Devine Collection ....I mean who can resist the new prima lines there just stunning, I primed the box with gesso first then used my mica sprays and glimmer mists to get the look and colours I wanted :)
And then well what can I say flowers lace flowers trim flowers flowers all the way lolI just love the embellishment part of a project watching it all come together :)

Hope you all have a fantastic day happy crafting and take care :) 






No comments: