Saturday 16 June 2012

A shabby chic walk hanging photo frame

Hi everyone I've just uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel thetoad78, of this shabby chic wall hanging I made to put in my bed room.

I crackled the background with weathered wood crackle medium, chestnut and buttermilk acrylic paint.
Then added some rosette trim with flat backed pearls.
I also used the crackle medium on the hydrangea blooms I got from wild orchid crafts, I wasn't to bothered they didnt crackle to much it was more of the aged looked I was after.
I also added some wooden embellishments two birds and a buttfly.
The other flowers I used were also woc the large white flowers are the wild roses and also the small open roses.
You can find them at www.wildorchidcrafts.com

Thanks for popping by have a great weekend and take care :)

No comments: