Sunday 16 May 2010

I just love my new stamp

The other day i went craft shopping yes i no again lol i just cant stop its so addictive.
Well i was in Coleman's and found this beautiful stamp by inkadinkado love there stamps.
and i had to try it out asap lol and I'm so pleased with it look how my card turned out i think it looks really pretty with my handmade lollipop flowers yes again more flowers lol but just love them.
If you want to see any of my crafts or scrapbooking items please check out my you tube my id is thetoad78 and please leave comments as i love to hear what everyone thinks of my work.
I've not been on there long but when i get enough subscribers I'm thinking of doing a flower swap because I'd love to see other crafters work everyone on there is so so talented so much inspiration.
I'm also on your paper pantry and omg there are so many lovely people on there and again so much talent so get over there and check them out

No comments: