Monday 15 June 2009

Baked new york style cheesecake


Hey there yes i no I've not been blogging for ages

but I've done loads and am on i mission and I'm uploading loads of crafty and baking stuff over the next couple of days I've also been blog surfing and have found some really great blogs which i will also post on here.


Firstly I've been looking on the tin ter net for an easy baked cheesecake recipe and found one on

the love my Philly website which i must say is fantastic for recipes http://lovemyphilly.com/philadelphia-3-step-cheesecake/ it is a 3 step cheesecake recipe and oh my god it turned fab so delicious and only lasted about an hour gonna give it another go thou as my dad thought he was being rather funny bless him he can be now and then he called it a quichecake the cheek of it lol .


The 3 step baked cheesecake
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
20 digestive biscuits crushed
2oz buter melted


BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer
until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended.
MELT butter add to crushed biscuits then pour
cheese mixture on top
BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool.
Refrigerate 3 hours




No comments: