Thursday 16 October 2008

Trick and full of treats


Heres another splitcoaters idea don't you just love that site it's fab.
I brought theses cups from poundland for yes you got it a pound there was 30 in a pack how great is that. I actually forgot i'd brought them and found them earlier this week so this is the finished piece ain't it cute.
I took one cup apart to get the perfect measurements for the paper and also used the cuttlebug halloween die for the bats and spiders which i think look so cute on the handle the stampin up scallop punch one of my favourite tools and definatly must have in ya tool kit, with a mounted doodlebug sticker from the halloween set. I very pleased with it my kids loved it esp with the sweeties in it lol.
I brought the sweet from hyparama do you remember mojo's well there are little chews you could buy for half a penny hehe half a penny anyway i got a huge box like the ones the sweetie shops have for £2.99 and the great thing is that the orange flavour are in black and orange wrappers parfect for halloween treats except the box is quickly going down there so moreish hehe .

No comments: