Sunday, 9 May 2010

Toliet roll tube album

I no i have not posted in a while but i have lots of stuff to share with you and hopefully you'll like it all i have also done some videos on you tube which once i figure out how to post them on my blog lol they'll be on here.
Right here goes i was scouting through you tube and blog hoping and i came across a lady that made these mini albums out of toilet roll tubes. And believe me i have hundreds as i recycle and the kids love to make robots out of them lol bless um.

I grabbed a handful and flattened them with my bone folder but i wanted them flatter so i put them under my card stock stack for a day it did the trick lol.
Then i used some acrylic paint and paint the whole tube in latte and distressed in with chocolate in and my Heidi swapp distresser.
I also have a tutorial on how to make the paper flowers in the bottom corner on you tube i will post it on here next.
I used making memories papers from the just chilling range and again mm felt alpha stickers then i made a tag and again distressed it and cut a red scallop with my stampin up scallop punch and folded it in half and used it as a tag pull.
I hope it inspires you to make your own and please if you do send me in some of your pics would love to see them.

No comments: